Nashville / Hendersonville / Gallatin
Learn About Beth
Beth Wilee Jones, ASID, is a state-registered Interior Designer who has designed and decorated homes and offices in Tennessee, Georgia and Florida for the past 30 years. A 1984 graduate of Watkins College of Art & Design in Nashville, Tennessee, Beth established her own business, The Interior Collection, in 1990.
Beth has been married for over 30 years to her husband, Lee. They have one child, Austin, a senior in college. Beth’s hobbies include playing golf and playing bridge.
– A. B.
- Professional Member of American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- Registered Interior Designer in the State of Tennessee since 1994
- Passed the Council for Interior Design Qualification Exam in 1991
- Served as President of the Tennessee Interior Design Coalition
- Served as Nashville Chairman for ASID
- Served on the ASID Board of Directors for the Tennessee Chapter
- Served as ASID Chairman for the Ronald McDonald House
- Wrote an article for Christian Women magazine titled “No place like Home”
Honors and Awards
- President-Elect: Tennessee Society of American Society of Interior Designers
- 2003 Parade of Homes at Fairvue Plantation: “Best of Show” and “Best Interior Decorating”
- 2004 Parade of Homes at Savannah: “Best of Show” and “Best Interior Decorating”
- 2005 Parade of Homes at Fairvue Plantation: “Best Interior Design”, “Best Home Theater” and “Best Foyer”
- Winning design on HGTV (Home and Garden) Television’s “Designer’s Challenge” TV show
- Beth’s work has also been featured in numerous area magazines and newspapers as well as a personal cover story in the November 2004 issue of Christian Woman magazine.
- Presidential Citation for Service in ASID